Whatever your production needs, Calgary, Alberta has it covered.
Alberta provides funding for screen-based production through the Alberta Media Fund (AMF), a competitive and flexible incentive in the form of an all-spend grant.
The Government of Canada also provides an additional 16% labour tax credit for non-Albertan talent and crew who are Canadian citizens.
For details, visit Government of Canada Funding.
Calgary, Alberta is a full-service commission offering location packages, scouting and other production services to ensure your time spent filming in our province is the ideal experience.
Bring your next production to Calgary and we’ll ensure you’re covered with:
• Canadian dollar advantage
• No provincial sales tax
• Access to affordable resources
• Expert, highly skilled workforce
• Large crew base
• Free studio zone of 4,500 square kilometers
• 3000 creative industry graduates annually